Monday, August 9, 2010

5th Annual - Day 2

SCOREBOARD: Grayson - 2, MAD - 1


I'm not undefeated anymore BUT, I didn't lose either.  It was 5:45 when MAD heard me and they didn't even respond.  Apparently the other people in the house are serious sleepers b/c they told MAD that they couldn't even hear me on Saturday night and to let me cry for a while on Sunday night if they so choose.  I politely in sign language said "Thank you" (wink, wink) to each and every one of them that told MAD to let me cry when I woke up.   Anyway, I made it to 5:45.  They did let me cry and I did get quiet again but Mom quickly realized that I was quiet because I was so distracted by the twins who were now up and out of their beds showing me all kinds of tricks that only 2 1/2 year old twins can pull off.  5:45 is apparently better for MAD than 5:00 but in my defense, we still got to see the sun rise - booyah...and thus the tie.  I don't plan on letting MAD get any more points this vacation..don't you worry.






Until Day 3..

No comments: