Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sorry for the delay...

But we've been busy visiting with some family!! My Grammy Curry and my Great Aunt Lynne (she's my mom's namesake 'Jennifer Lynne Brock') came to visit from Wednesday until this morning and pretty much I wish that would happen every week. Let's see...first off, if/when I was awake they were with me..one of them (unless it was the middle of the night as I think they felt uncomfortable busting into mom and dad's room to come rock me back to sleep...not sure why). One night they even had me all to themselves and mom and dad went on their first date since my arrival - I'm pretty sure they talked about me the entire time. Also, on that date I think mom and dad got ice cream b/c I sensed some extra dairy in the milk that night...yup, mom paid for it, don't you worry. Anyway...they loved me so well and loved Daisy so well and loved mom and dad SO well -- Whenever I woke up they were doing one of the following: cooking, cleaning, curtain making, pedicure giving, grocery shopping, babysitting, laundry, baseboard washing, and as I said before, LOTS of me holding. I also got a few new blankets during this visit, which both can be seen below. The white one that has cross-stitch on it was made by Grammy Curry and is UNBELIEVABLY cool. Who doesn't love Eeyore?! She put so many hours into it...more hours I think than I've even been alive, and that's saying A LOT. Also, I got a new blanket from my Great Aunt Suzie that is laying on top of me..that was was homemade as well and is so soft and such a perfect weight..it has become my new nap blanket. Okay, I gotta go eat so for the sake of the post I'm just gonna add pictures b/c let's face it---all you want are the pictures anyway...so, here you go!
This is my morning chair where I like to spend my alone time after breakfast.


Grammy Curry and me...(yes, this is me smiling)..also, I'm in my baseball outfit in honor of Dad's first softball games that night.



Dreaming of football season..TOUCHDOWN!!!

My great Aunt Lynne...I could sleep on her for HOURS


Just me having some awake time and enjoying being 3 weeks old :)

No comments: