Monday, April 6, 2009

True to my word...

Jenny here. True to my word to my husband this morning, Gray dressed to impress today and showed his FULL support for his favorite baseball team, which just HAPPENS to be his dad's favorite team as well. First game of the season is tonight and as such, the Brocks are ready to cheer them on. As well, for those teachers out there reading this blog, just because it's convenient, Gray is learning the letter 'A' today--he should have it mastered by the time daddy gets home. We miss you, Dad--come home soon!!!

Two quick things to note: I added one pic of Gray in a new sweater that was purchased by his Grammy Curry - we were thankful it got cool the other day so he could sport it when his girlfriend, Landon, came to visit. Also, third picture down...doesn't our boy look like the Pope (if the Pope were to wear A's gear :)).


1 comment:

Kyle said...

nothing sweeter...I was thinking he'll need some A's pajamas as the game doesn't start until 9...:)