Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This is how we roll

My (Jenny) brother and I have a long standing tradition of doing a "bad ass" picture anytime we are together.  Since getting married we have taught our spouses the ways of the wise.  Now...we teach our children.  Ladies and Gents..I give you Miss Hazel Brock in all her "bad ass" glory.


Also, just because I think my kid is funny - here are some embarassing photo booth shots taken over the last few months on our computer with the last ones being this evening :).  Yes, I am talking on the phone in the first one - this was the first photo booth I ever did and wasn't sure really what I was doing.  My apologies to whomever I was talking to - I promise I was listening.









3 comments:

Stephanie said...

you officially win the prize for funniest person that i know! hahahahahahaha! i LOVE hazel in the pumpkin and i LOVE the photo booths with g! your face in the last one with kyle almost made me wet my pants!

BrocknRoll said...

looks like you guys realized that hazel was too big for the original pumpkin :)

the reppard crew said...

YAAAY! SO glad that the pumpkin worked! I LOVE IT! And, your hair looks great--love it, too. Y'all are hilarious. Photo booth at gray's 3rd bday? what?