Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My cuz....

..so what if she's 5 months older than me and her head alone is 5 pounds lighter than mine. don't judge us.



hmmm...mine at home is keyless start..how do I get this thing going?

That's right, baby..they don't call it a love HANDLE for nothin'...just hold on tight..
wait a minute...you're my COUSIN..that's DISGUSTING - hand up on the shoulder please..geesh, I got way carried away there. I...I....I'm so sorry I called you 'baby'...I thought you were my girl Lucille for a minute.

And on that note I leave you with my well wishes for Thanksgiving. May everyone hang out in their undershirts and find turkey thighs that can compete with these.

2 comments:

the reppard crew said...

i am going to gobble up those turkey thighs when i see that turkey!

Auntie KJ said...

Don't worry about those hands around your waist, kid. At least your mom didn't make you take a bath with your 2 cousins and brother all at the same time, like mine did when I was your age!