Monday, November 23, 2009

Let it Snow, let it Snow, let it Snow...

Peeps -
Coming to you straight from Colorado..that's right, you heard me...Rocky Mountain HIGH, baby! Anyway, you'd never believe it if I told you but I'm going to tell you anyway..woke up this morning to all this white stuff falling from the sky! It was CA-RAZY...so naturally mom threw me in the most water ABSORBENT outfit she could find, my Pops (mom's Dad) grabbed a garbage bag to protect my booty, and dad found the perfect scene for my first experience in the snow! Also, as soon as I got out there I just kinda threw my hands in the air and yelled, "COME TO ME MY JUNGLE FRIENDS" and the deers and Dalmatians just came running. I have that effect on the wildlife. Call me if you have questions or concerns but I'm leaving you here with some pics to tell the rest of the story... luv.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

SO fun!! Bring back some of that white stuff with you buddy!

the reppard crew said...

i LOVE your snow baby!

Auntie KJ said...

I can't wait to see your adorable little face in about 2ish weeks, Gray! ♥