Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three Whole Months



It's picture time party animals. Last Friday I celebrated another birthday -- I'm still receiving a few cards in the mail so if you're worried that you're late..it's cool, I accept late cards. Three months and still going strong. Let me see what I can tell you that's new and then I'll just post some pics.
1. I'm still pretty cute.
2. I'm still pretty chunky.
3. I sit in high chairs now. I don't eat from them just yet but I sit in it while Mom eats breakfast or makes dinner and sometimes I sit with mom and dad at the table when they eat. I love my chair -- I mean, look at my face in the pic--that's me excited.
4. I still have only rolled over twice in my life-- get over it. I'm not a monkey and I don't do tricks on command.
5. I'm learning to count. I'm not very good yet--in the one picture mom told me to hold up how old I was. She later told me I was one month short--I'm getting there though.
6. I drench my shirts in drool...a lot.
7. I know how to get my hands to and in my mouth. I'm still figuring out how to shove the whole hand in there without gagging myself. Why settle for just a thumb when I can have the whole fist?

Okay..I gotta get some sleep and rest up to see my grammy tomorrow so enjoy the pics.

Warmly,
G love

2 comments:

Elizabeth Johnson Phillips said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Unbelievable cuteness.

Auntie KJ said...

Hey Chubster-
You're adorable... seriously! And who cares if you've only rolled over twice. I actually wouldn't mind if you waited for your 3rd roll until I saw you next! Love you Buddy!