Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Grammy and my Pops..

Recently I was visited by both my Grammy Curry and my Pops. Grammy and I shopped, went to the pool, and played on the floor. Grammy always made these fun ducks sounds that would make me smile every time. With Pops we watched Sports Center (my favorite), went to restaurants, helped mom hang some things on the wall, and did a lot of boxing...Pops would say, "give me a left, and a right, and a left" and usually I would. Grammy Wange was here too with Pops and she played with me on her lap, made me laugh, and pushed my stroller on what seemed to be a 10 mile walk...all uphill. Seriously--even when we got to the top of the hill, to get back down we had to go uphill--it was crazy.

I'm not one to typically bash my mom but I gotta say that she did a pretty LAME job with taking pictures for both visits. I actually see her sulking in the corner right now in her regrets. Regardless..here's two pics with Grammy Curry and two with my Pops (ps. don't judge the amount of fun I had with Pops by my facial expression--men don't smile when watching sports center..it just makes you look girly). I don't have a single one with Grammy Wange and I would just tell Pops to send me one from his camera buuuttt.....sore subject. It would be like me asking to borrow his sunglasses for my car ride tomorrow or asking Grammy Wange if I can borrow her reading glasses for my next story time -- (Pops..I checked for all of these items under my crib mattress and in my diaper drawer...NOTHING...will keep looking for posts on Craigs List tomorrow and in my friend Landon's crib since she's already proven to be a klepto with mom's bracelet).

I love you all and can't wait for our next visits.

With a left, and a right, and a left (insert sports center music - dun-na-na...dun-na-na!!) -

Gray

Hey Ma..can you hand me my bottle - don't want to miss anything --


No comments: