Saturday, May 16, 2009

Smiling's my favorite..

As said best by Buddy Elf and second best by me -- here are just some pics to show you my favorite activity. I have been smiling for maybe 2 weeks or so (non toot related) but now I actually think mom, dad, and daisy can sometimes be funny and these smiles are LEGIT.

This is me warming up for a smile. I'm not just gonna give this stuff away---I think mom was just in the beginning of a joke and I kinda KNEW it was going to be hilarious but I needed to hear the punch line first---



Then she came out with it..."To get to the other side" and I thought...ehhhh, that was just OKAY..so I gave a 1/2 smile
So, then she started with joke #2.."There was a rabbi, a school teacher, and a priest..." -- I was waiting in anticipation as this already started better than, "why did the chicken cross the road.."


AND then it ended with "...That's what she said" and oh man, I about lost it....



So funny in fact, I started to dance---ladies and gentlemen..I give you my best, "ride the pony"..

2 comments:

Auntie KJ said...

It's alright buddy "I still live at home" as well and I have to pretend my Mom's jokes are funny too! It's often hard to do, but you're doing a great job faking her out, those are some very real.. and might I add, ADORABLE, smiles!!

Jason.Wange said...

Love it buddy! What a wonderful smile from our nephew. Now begins the especially fun times when you'll find yourself doing anything you can to make G laugh and smile. Can't wait for HG and G to do some smiling together in about 45 days! Skype today?