Friday, November 5, 2010

Farmer Gray

My girl's mom was sweet enough to take some pictures of me and MAD to get ready for the holiday season this morning and seriously, it was VERY sweet of her.  Mom gave her a crash course in the camera and she followed us all around while I told her about Nemo Neno and Cars and threw rocks at her while she was trying to take the pictures.  Apparently throwing rocks at an expensive camera and a good friend isn't cool..who knew?  Anyway, I was all ready to post the pics in the blog but as MAD went to edit I got in big trouble.  Apparently those are secret pics and can't be shared till Christmas time.  I don't understand these things but they were persistent even in the midst of my complaints.  The one I AM allowed to post though is my favorite anyway.  This goes out to my great Aunt Polly...I can't wait to meet you!!!

xoxo,
Farmer Gray

1 comment:

Aunt Polly said...

And Farmer Gray I can't wait to meet you! You rock that tractor, big guy. Thanks for the shout out and lets get together soon, ok?

Huge, big hugs, and some tickling too,

Aunt Polly