Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Four Months...


I got to spend the morning of my 4 month birthday with my Kindred spirit, Carter. She lives far away so this was my first time meeting her and I loved her. Her and I share the same birthday. She turned 376 months when I turned 4 months. Man, I thought I was getting old!! She brought over hats, cupcakes, and some fun blow toys to help us celebrate...pretty much, BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I would post more pics of me and Carter but apparently mom's eyesight at 7:30 in the morning wasn't great and since she was focusing manually most came out blurry. Next time she'll have her coffee BEFORE pictures!

2 comments:

the reppard crew said...

i love him

Auntie KJ said...

Tell mom great job with the camera! These pictures rule. You're such a smiley little chunk and I love it!